L & A represents a broad spectrum of national and international insurers nationwide in litigating all types of insurance disputes in state and federal courts and arbitration forums.
For example, L & A represents insurers providing the following types of coverages:
- All risk or perils
- Automobile and vehicular liability and uninsured motorist
- Comprehensive general liability
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Employment practices liability
- Environmental and toxic substances
- Errors and omissions
- Fidelity bond
- Health, accident, medical and HMO’s
- Homeowner and standard fire
- Inland marine
- Medical and legal malpractice
- Nursing home and long term care facilities
Our attorneys advise clients regularly on changes in applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and procedures that affect insurers doing business in Louisiana and elsewhere.
Our notable teams lecture regularly on trial tactics, coverage, and insurance-related matters.
Read recent legal insights relating to insurance in Louisiana here.