Represents a broad spectrum of national and international insurers in Louisiana and Mississippi in litigating all types of insurance disputes at the trial, appellate and arbitration levels.
Represents insurers providing the following types of coverages:
- All risk or perils
- Automobile and vehicular liability and uninsured motorist
- Comprehensive general liability
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Employment practices liability
- Environmental and toxic substances
- Errors and omissions
- Fidelity bond
- Health, accident, medical and HMO’s
- Homeowner and standard fire
- Inland marine
- Medical and legal malpractice
- Nursing home and long term care facilities
Advises clients regularly on changes in applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and procedures that affect insurers doing business in Louisiana and elsewhere.
Lectures regularly on trial tactics, coverage, and insurance-related matters.